I wouldn’t certainly believe someone’s claim of knowing all the tactics that one can use in Clash of Clans. The universe of this game is spreading every day and it is very hard to know all the things. Even if you are going well with the bigger things, you are going to miss something which may seem minor but has a drastic effect. Take Skeleton Trap for instance, which is one of the most useful and also most ignored weapon one can use during the war especially when you are on the defensive side. Listed below is a summary of all the important abilities and strengths of Skeleton Trap in Clash of Clans. In this article, we are going to tell you some important strategies that you can use to attack your enemies with Skeleton Trap.
Clash of Clans Skeleton Trap Strategies:
Listed below are all the important points concerning Skeleton Trap and its working in the game.
- Skeleton Trap works in a way that it will stay hidden in the earth and will not get activated unless an enemy comes in its range or target radius.
- Your enemies will never know of a skeleton trap being hidden in the ground and whenever a ground or an aired enemy will enter its radius, the skeleton trap will come out of its coffin and attack the enemies.
- If you set more number of traps, more will be the skeletons and you can also set them right according to the enemies you want to attack whether they are grounded enemies or aired enemies.
- It is very important that you keep upgrading these traps and bring them to level 3 at least so they can become more effective.
- Once you deploy them they will become invisible and it is very important for you to remember their deployed position so that you can lure your enemies into these traps.
Skeleton Trap Stats:
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Level||Spawned Units||Cost ||Re-Arm Cost ||Build Time||Experience Gained ||Town Hall Level Required|
|Trigger Radius||Unit Type Targeted||Favorite Target|
So, this was the basic use of Skeleton Trap in Clash of Clans. Make sure that you use this information for greater good and keep visiting our website for more free guides on Clash of Clans.