Mac computers are not basically designed to play games. However, there are still developers who keep producing different software and tricks which help you to play games on Mac operating system. For instance, to let people download Clash of Clans for Mac, developers have invented a trick with the help of which you can install Windows in your Mac and play COC through an emulator. Now if you are looking for a trick which saves you the trouble of installing Windows and then run Clash of Clans through an emulator, we have got just the right one for you. This method enables you to download Clash of Clans for Mac and play it using Genymotion and Virtual box. So let us now begin with our step by step guide.
Step-by-Step Guide to Download Clash of Clans for Mac and Play:
Follow these easy steps given below if you want to download Clash of Clans for Mac and want to play for some real strategic fun. Let’s begin with our guide now.
- First, you will need to download Genymotion and Virtualbox.
- Then you will need to download Genymotion ARM Translation and Google Play but make sure that you do not extract them.
- Now install both of the software and open them.
- In Genymotion, add Samsung Galaxy S series 4.4.3 and install it.
- By clicking the option saying ‘Run’ and this will run the selected phone.
- Now install it like you do on other smartphones and to recover COC, make sure that you use your Google ID.
- Now you will need to drag and drop the file Genymotion ARM Translation file into the software and when a pop-up appear, click Ok.
- Download ‘ROM Tool box Pro APK’ from Google and install it on the device as well.
- After installing this app, open it and reboot your system.
- Once it is rebooted, drag and drop this file called gapps-kk-20130813-signed.zip, click OK again and reboot your device once again.
- Now Google Play can be used in your Mac device so download Clash of Clans for Mac and begin all the fun.
If you are facing any problem regarding this guide, make sure that you mention it in the comments alongside your feedback. Keep visiting Attackia for more.