Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/attackia/public/wp-content/themes/valenti52/valenti/library/core.php on line 1592
Looking at the name in the title, most people start searching for different thing such as, what does the name P.E.K.K.A mean? How do P.E.K.K.A work and so many other questions? In this article, we are going to talk about P.E.K.K.A which is the number 10th troops. It comes from barracks and without any doubt, this is a perfect addition to your Clash of Clans army. Well, since you have been asking, P.E.K.K.A stands for Perfect Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins. Of course, this is a made up name by the fans and it has no official confirmation from the developers of Clash of Clans. When in your army, this troop can either be very destructive or just a complete waste of money if you don’t know to handle him. Let us now talk about different P.E.K.K.A strategies that might help you with this troop.
P.E.K.K.A Upgrade Cost Chart:
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Attack||Hitpoints||Training Cost||Research Cost||Laboratory Level Required||Research Time|
Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A Attacking Strategy:
While you are attacking a clan and you have this troop by your side, the following strategies can be very helpful in order to do a successful attack.
- P.E.K.K.A produce some really great damage and that is when you should realize that they can be very effective against the defensive buildings of the enemy clans. Also, while deploying these troops on the defensive buildings, make sure that you deploy them in pairs. Since they also have a long health, they are going to bring some great destruction on your enemy’s town.
- Mortars are something that really bothers you as an attacker due to their quick and heavy attacks. Well, this is something with which P.E.K.K.A can be really helpful. Deploy a pair of P.E.K.K.A on the mortars and even though they will get some damage, they will also destroy the mortars.
- Attacking giants and other troops are not wiser with P.E.K.K.A since they are slow while the other troops can damage them a lot and even dodge their slow attacks.
Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A Defensive Strategy:
P.E.K.K.A, no wonder they can be any time on the enemy team as well and when they are attacking you, you need to know their weaknesses in order to kill them easily. Listed below are few tips about how you can defend against P.E.K.K.A.
- While you have anything such as a flying dragon, archers, or anything that could attack from air or some range, P.E.K.K.A can do nothing about it since their dodging abilities and reflexes are poor.
- Even if you don’t have dragons or other ranged troops, simply send a mass of troops that are wearing an armor and with their quick attacks, they will be easily able to beat the hell out of P.E.K.K.A. The reason is the slow movement of this troop which makes it ineffective against such troops and they already do a lot of damage by the time P.E.K.K.A attacks.
So, these were some important offensive and defensive strategies of this wonderful troop. Being a new COC player, this is everything you needed to know about Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A. Now have their troop in your clan and use it to the best. Keep visiting our website for more free Clash of Clans stuff.
- Great Damage
- Good Hitpoints
- Good with Golems
- Slow Speed
- Weak against Tesla towers