Most people want the best sensitivity setting to reduce recoil and improve gameplay. A headshot is one of the quickest ways to kill your enemies. In this article, we are sharing the best tips & tricks to do one tap headshot and auto headshot in Free Fire. The setting given below will not only improve your sensitivity but also reduce recoil. The best way to win booyah in Free Fire is to find the best sensitivity setting for your device
Open the game and go to the sensitivity settings and use the following presets:
- General: 95
- Red Dot: 80
- 2x Scope: 80
- 4x Scope: 75
- AWM Scope: 75
- Free Look: 85
Apart from this, players should keep practicing in training and rooms. It is not a one-day process and takes some time to get used to.
After applying this sensitivity, it becomes easier to control your aim. It also helps you to get better in one tap headshot.
It has two fire buttons which you can adjust on your index fingers.
Apps For Free Fire sensitivity:
There are many apps available on the play store which guide you about one tap headshot as well as provide the best sensitivity for your device. Below are the steps to find Apps with one tap headshot.
- Open the google play store and search headshot Gfx Tool. You can download it from our website
2. You will find the Gfx tool for free fire
3. After installation, open the Gfx tool
4. you will see the option for Headshot Tool, tap on it
5. Choose your phone device then move forward
6. Before moving ahead, check your device information
7. After this procedure, you can add this sensitivity to Free Fire for a one-tap headshot
How To Do One Tap Headshot In Free Fire:
This guide will tell you about one tap headshot in Fee Fire. First of all, you need to adjust your sensitivity which is most important for it. Go to setting and adjust your sensitivity which is given below.
- 2x Scope: 67
- 4x Scope: 78
- Red dot: 64
- AWM Scope: 72
- General: 62
Tips are not important if you don’t practice to improve your skills in the training ground mod of Free Fire
For one tap headshot, you must know these tricks use these three buttons together which is given below:
- The right side fire button
- Drag joystick button
- Use crouch button
- You can sit for a few seconds then stand again while dragging the moving button. It is a very good tip for a one-tap headshot in Free Fire to increase your headshot accuracy
- Jump drag headshot: Jump and drag fire button while putting a good aim on the enemy head to get this shot
- Keep practicing more and more every day to make your aim perfect