“Anti 3-Star Bases” is a label that has been round loads, nevertheless it’s extra about it than merely a base that doesn’t get Three-Stared typically occasions. On this submit I need to make clear what the aim of the Anti 3-Star Technique is, why trophy bases aren’t helpful in Clan War, the distinction between a trophy base and a clan battle base format and, lastly, offer you some stable Anti 3-Star Base Layouts for Clan Wars.
Why Anti 3-Star Bases
Briefly, the primary distinction between a War Base and a Trophy Base is that this:
- A Trophy Base ought to defend efficiently infrequently to win some trophies.
- A Clan War Base – or Anti 3-Star Base – ought to forestall all Three Stars misplaced in Clan War, however, makes it fairly straightforward to get 1 Star or 2 Stars.
So, each is defending trophies – however, each does it otherwise.
The reality is, that the idea is totally different:
- A Trophy Base works as a result of the attacker has no replays and a really restricted scouting time. Additionally, the attacker has to make use of the military he introduced and may cook dinner a particular military for attacking this particular base.
- An Anti 3-Star Base makes it straightforward to get 1 Star, typically with the offset City Corridor, however that reality additionally makes it unattainable for an Anti 3-Starbase to win even a single assault. The power of this base is that it’s extraordinarily onerous to get the third star.
I hope you see the distinction. Your Trophy Base ought to at all times shield your City Corridor and hopefully, an attacker makes a mistake so you may win again some trophies. In Clan War, it’s impossible that the attacker fails on that base, as a result of he has a lot of time to arrange for the assault and may also have a reply to see a mistake and proper it. You’ll need to provide away the two Star extra simply to the attacker and in return make it very onerous to get the three Star assault. Most Clan Wars these days are received by the variety of Three Star assaults.
What Makes A Clan War Base A Good Anti 3-Star Base?
Anti 3-Starbases begin changing into an element from City Corridor 9 to City Corridor 11. Decrease City Corridor ranges merely can’t make an Anti 3-Starbase as a result of lack of buildings and partitions. Merely as a result of no one scored Three Stars in opposition to your present War Base doesn’t imply it’s an Anti 3-Starbase. The classical definition of an Anti 3-Star Base has these options:
Listed below are some options that almost all Anti-3-Starbases characteristic:
- Exterior space:
- Offset City Corridor with some safety to not give it away at no cost
- Many different buildings on the surface
- The first line behind the partitions:
- X-Bows, Archer Towers, Inferno Towers & Air Defenses four tiles away from the wall to make it safe in opposition to the Archer Queen
- Core space
- Useless Zones
- Archer Queen & Clan Citadel within the center
Earlier than we now take a look at some actual anti 3-Starbases. I can advocate you this video from PowerBang. It’s older and fairly lengthy, however price watching if you wish to see some deeper explanations and evaluation of Clan War bases:
Additionally, this recent video right here by OneHive Gazette is exhibiting some vital issues about Anti-3-Star designs:
Yet one more factor that speaks in opposition to trophy bases is that the Preparation Day isn’t exhibiting the actual battle base till the Battle Day begins. Each participant is aware of widespread trophy base designs from common multiplayer matches and already has some ideas to beat sure bases.
Time Is Key in Clan War
Possibly you already heard that the actual forex in Conflict of Clans is time? You can also make the time be just right for you in protection – the attacker must not solely overcome your defenses and your setup but in addition the three minutes of time to try this. A quite common technique to make the attacker run out of time is having buildings within the corners of your battle base. This can take further time for him to clear them off, time that usually sufficient makes the distinction between a 2 Star or a Three Star. I believe all of us have been operating out of time whereas our troops already had all defenses down and solely wanted to clear up the bottom.
I admit the nook buildings should not the freshest trick on the planet and plenty of attackers merely carry some single Archer which they deploy in every nook that may end these buildings off. That’s why I began doing this sometime in the past: That’s proper! I simply set a Skeleton Lure subsequent to 1 or two of the corners. This has a tremendous impact! Infrequently I see this occurring in the primary assault:
- The attacker deploys the Archer, the Skeletons take that out and in the long run, the attacker has to clear the Builder Hut anyway. In the meantime, he typically already moved his display away from the scene to make the assault
- The attacker has to speculate extra troops and time to away from the Skeletons. That’s annoying for him and likewise may interrupt his battle plan and purchase me a further 10-15 seconds
It’s also possible to put that to a different degree together with a Hidden Tesla (low degree)
Anti 3-Star Base Layouts City Corridor 9 to City Corridor 11 with Bomb Tower
Let’s check out some Anti 3-Starbases. One phrase of warning earlier than, please re-arrange the traps once you use them, in any other case you may see opponents that may already know the bottom. One essential reality of an Anti 3-Starbase is that it’s not an actual copy from a base you discovered on the web:
Anti 3-Star War Base TH9
Anti 3-Star War Base TH10
Anti 3-Star War Base TH11
I hope you get the purpose of actual Anti 3-Starbases and perceive why trophy bases should not helpful in Clan Wars in any respect. Additionally, utilizing your Trophy Base in Clan War is a large drawback as a result of the attacker may see it throughout Preparation Day.