Clash of Clans is the world’s most played strategy game on the mobile platform. It is available free for Android and IOS operating systems. Some of the other major operating systems for the smartphones are Microsoft Windows and BlackBerry. Now when you go to the play stores on these platforms, you cannot find Clash of Clans there. As for Microsoft Windows, the product is not available and for Blackberry, we have got some good news for you. Even though you will not be able to find the game on the store, we have a method with which you will be able to play the game on your Blackberry. Make sure that you have BB OS 10.2.1 or higher otherwise, you will not be able to play the game. Let us now teach you how to download Clash of Clans for Blackberry and install to play it.
How to Download Clash of Clans for Blackberry and play?
You have got to thanks Amazon APK services for Blackberry which let users install APK files on their Blackberry. This can be done on any BB phone with OS 10.2.1 or higher. Let us now teach you how to do what you’re looking for.
- Open your Chrome and install the extension named BB 10 / Play Book App Manager in it.
- Download this snap bar file and save it for the moment.
- Now enable the development mode in your phone’s settings.
- Plug your phone to your computer with the USB data cable.
- Open this IP address https://169.254.0.1/ and in spite of the security notice, enter it.
- Edit that IP address in the settings of your browser’s extension which we asked you to install in the first step.
- Now you will be able to install the app with the APK file.
- Open Snap by tapping the icon. Swipe from right to left on your home screen to find it.
- Tap the Search button at the bottom, type “Clash of Clans” into the text field that pops up at the top, and tap the Search button in the bottom-right.
- Tap the Clash of Clans search result by Super Cell. (It should be the first thing there.)
- Tap the Download button in the top-right, then tap the Open Installer button that replaces it once the download is finished.
- The file will take a moment to process, then tap Install in the top-right. You will need to confirm permissions for the app to run, then the installation will complete.
- The Install button will change into an Open button once the installation is finished. Tap it to launch Clash of Clans! An icon will also be placed on your home screen for future access.
And this is how you download Clash of Clans for Blackberry and install to play it on your BB mobile device. If you are facing any trouble regarding the method, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments. To get latest news, updates, and more amazing stuff on Clash of Clans, keep visiting our site.
Please share your favorite Clash of Clans Strategy site Attackia 🙂
Leave a Reply