Of all the weapons you use in any game, the one which most players like to have in their inventory is X-Box or Crossbow due to its range from good distances. X-Bow in Clash of Clans is also very effective weapon and most clan players used it in their different strategies. Unlike other games, this is not a highly recommended weapon especially when you don’t know how to yield and use it on battlefield. Using X-Bow in Clash of Clans can easily be learned if you pay attention to its basics and how it really works in the game. In this article, we are going to introduce you to this weapon in clash of clans and also, we are going to tell you some amazing offensive and defensive strategies which you can use to bring down your enemies with the help of this weapon.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Shot||Hitpoints||Cost to Load||Cost||Build Time||ExperienceGained||Town Hall Level Required||Shot Color|
|3||90||11.52||2,300||22,000||5,000,000||10 days||929||9||Dark Blue|
|5||110||14.08||3,100||26,000||9,500,000||14 days||1,099||11||Dark Orange|
|Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type||Unit Type Targeted||Number of Rounds|
|11||0.128s||Single Target||Ground & Air||1,500|
X-Bow in Clash of Clans: Defensive Strategy:
X-Bow is never a good defensive weapon and we all know that being gamers. It is always useful when you need to make quick attacks and stun your enemies. However, in Clash of Clans, you can use it to your maximum advantage even if you are using it defensively. Listed below are some of the important points which are going to help you defensively in Clash of Clans.
Note: Before you read anything about it, keep in mind that Elixir are very important to run these weapons and keep filling them properly while you are using them.
1. If your enemies are attacking you, deploying this weapon on the frontline will be a foolish act. Always remember to deploy this weapon at the places such as behind the buildings and other troops so that they can themselves can be defended while bringing maximum damage they can to the enemy.
- Since I have already mentioned the use of Elixir in the crossbow, make sure that it is never empty since an empty x-bow in clash of clans does not do any damage and only wastes your space.
- The best place for deploying this weapon is near or on your town hall from where it can bring maximum damage to enemies using its range ability.
X-Bow in Clash of Clans Offensive Strategy:
Talking about offense, this is one of the best weapons which can be used and if you know how to use it properly, you can ruin your enemies to pieces. Listed below are few strategies which could help you with wielding clash of clans.
1. X-Bow in Clash of Clans has hardly any weakness. This is a weapon which can attack in any direction if you know how to set it on ground levels. It can destroy troops on ground from good ranges and if set in a right order, it will also attack the air invaders and rip them to pieces.
- While you are attacking with this weapon, make sure that its Elixir are full and it is never clearly visible while you are playing the game, however, the enemy troops can see it when it is empty and they will always take advantage of the moment since an empty crossbow has no effect on the enemies.
- A crossbow can destroy troops such as giants and other grounded troops and also the aired enemies such as balloons and even attack dragons. Again, keep refilling it with all the Elixir you can get in order to keep its damage up to 100% and then you can make sure that it is ripping your enemies apart.
So, this was almost every important thing about X-Bow in Clash of Clans. Make sure that you keep all these strategies in mind and make maximum use of them to become a successful clan player. Keep visiting our website for more stuff on Clash of Clans.