On this very information, I’ll talk about some of the used assaults these days, the GoBoLaLoon assault.It’s an overpowered technique at TH9 and sometimes used at TH10 – I’ve additionally seen this assault at TH11. Now, a few of you could ask – Why GoBoLaLoon? Why not LaLoon/GoLaLoon? Though iit’sa extremely popular technique now,s ome of you could be pondering, What’s GoBoLaLoon? Effectively, I’m right here to reply this questions and I’m positive on the finish of this information, hardly anybody of you should have any doubt about GoBoLaLoon.
Why GoboLaLoon as a substitute of LaLoon/GoLaLoon?
As a lot as I’ve seen, since 2015 LaLoon is essentially the most used assault of TH9 and onwards. The primary standards is to handle air defenses and tank with the Lava Hounds for the Balloons.You may take a closer look here. Two of the most harmful threats to LaLoon are:
- Defending AQ and
- Defending CC troops.
There comes the thought of GoLaLoon – you may take out the defending AQ and CC troops together with 1 or 2 AD and begin your LavaLoon simply (I’ll do a information on GoLaLoon in close to future for you guys).
I want GoBoLaLoon as a substitute of GoLaLoon, due to the Bowler’s skill of splash damaging two constructing in a straight line subsequent to one another. This can enable you to dig deeper right into a base and generally you may take out a 3rd Air Protection (and even the 4th one in uncommon instances).
How GoBoLaLoon Works
For those who don’t know what GoBoLaLoon is, Its only a modified model of LaLoon and GoLaLoon which requires Golems(GO), Bowlers(BO), Lava Hound(LA) and Balloons.
The primary standards of this assault technique is to take out 2 Air Defenses, the defending AQ and defending CC troops along with your kill squad which incorporates your Golem(s), some Wizards, Heroes and Bowlers. For TH10 and TH11, It’ll be nice if you happen to can take out an Inferno Tower (or each) and/or the Eagle Artillery.
Then you may merely begin your LavaLoon and clear up the remainder with a few of your clear up Wizards, Archers, Goblins and many others.
Which Townhall ranges does Gobolaloon work?
Predominant Function of this assault technique:
Clan Struggle.This technique wants numerous in-depth scouting and it isn’t appropriate for each base so I like to recommend to not use this for Trophy Pushing.
Execs of GoBoLaLoon:
- Extraordinarily overpowered at Th9 and works advantageous sufficient at TH10 and TH11
- When you’ve practiced sufficient, you’ll hardly get a 1 or 2 star however go for the 3-Star victory
Cons of GoBoLaLoon:
- Wants greater ranges of each of the heroes(AQ is a must have)
- Wants maxed stage of Golem, Balloon and Hound relying in your Townhall stage.
Troop Composition For GoBoLaLoon
For City Corridor 9:
- 1/2 Golem(relying on the wideness of your funnel)
- 6 Wizards
- 3-Four Wall breakers(relying on the extent of your WB)
- 2 lava hounds
- 12-14 Balloons
- Refill with Archers
- Bowlers in Clan Fort(Max)
For City Corridor 10 / City Corridor 11:
- 2 Golems(One within the CC,If not taking Lava hound)
- 5-6 Bowlers( Of Stage 2 at Th10 and Stage 3 at Th11)
- Four-6 Wizards
- 3-Four WBs(Relying on the Stage)
- 2 Lava Hounds(One within the CC if not taking Golem)
- Refill with Loons and Archers
- Max Golem/Lava Hound(Relying on which half you might be prioritizing essentially the most, the Kill Squad/The LavaLoon)
Spell Compositions For GoBoLaLoon
For City Corridor 9:
- 1 Poison in CC (as max as attainable) to take care of the CC troops.
- 1 Heal spell, to assist your kill squad deal injury some for extra time.
- 1 Leap spell if there’s many compartments within the base. In any other case you may change it with A Rage spell.
- 1 or 2 Rage Spell. Your Rage can push the kill squad deep and do some severe injury. In case you have and Further rage as a substitute of the Leap(/Heal), apply it to your loons after they attain the core to take care of Excessive HP buildings(Like X-Bows).
- Refill with Haste spells in your Loons.
For City Corridor 10 / City Corridor 11:
- 1 bounce spell
- 1 or 2 Rage spells
- 1 Freeze spell(Substitute it with a Rage or 2 haste spells in case you are a Th11 and your freeze will not be maxed
- Relaxation Haste spells( 1 poison for Th11)
- Max Poison (If TH10), Max Rage/Freeze (if Th11) in CC.
This isn’t the one variation for GoBoLaLoon.You can also make adjustments relying on the bottom you might be attacking. You may exchange a Golem with Loons or a Hound in case of TH9 and With Bowlers, Loons/A Hound in case of TH10/TH11.
GoBoLaLoon Step by Step
Now that you’ve got all the data and your military cooked up, let’s check out the steps of this technique. I’ll break this into two components
- Kill Squad and
Now, we are going to discuss in regards to the steps.
Half 1: The Kill Squad
The Predominant a part of your assault is that this half. You must take advantage of your kill squad or your assault can finish earlier than it even begins. So, let’s see what you bought to do:
- A. Creating the funnel
- B. Deploying your BK, AQ and Bowlers
- C. Utilizing the spells appropriately
A. Creating the Funnel
That is crucial a part of any assault as you may’t get your kill squad right into a base if the funneling will not be right. At all times select the appropriate facet to start your assault, You must take out the defending AQ and CC Troops so selecting a facet from the place you may have an quick access to them would be the most suitable choice for you. To create a funnel, you’ll be needing your Golem(s) and a few Wizards.
Let’s take an instance to make myself extra clear.
As you may see on this base, this base doesn’t want a large funnel so I simply used one Golem and changed the opposite with Loons. I selected the higher proper facet, as a result of from that facet I had a direct entry to the defending AQ and The CC troops will come out finally. Now, you’ve to deploy the Golem the place it’ll distract a lot of the defenses in your wizards to create your funnel.
B. Deploying Your Kill Squad
After a profitable funneling, you might be good to deploy your wall breakers to interrupt the primary layer of the wall (at all times depart a single wall breaker earlier than you deploy all of them to examine if there’s any bomb or Large bomb and in addition watch out of splash injury buildings).Then simply deploy your BK(On this
Then simply deploy your BK (On this assault, I didn’t use the BK because it was upgrading), adopted by the AQ and Bowlers. Drop the poison spell(s) on the CC troops.
C. Utilizing the Spells correctly
As soon as the CC is triggered drop the poison spell(s) on them.Then it’s a must to rage your military by way of the compartments you selected to open along with your Leap Spell. Heal your troops with the heal spell, if TH9. Within the case of a TH10/11, the therapeutic shall be ineffective beneath the impact of the Infernos. Though you should utilize a heal in case your kill squad doesn’t counter an Inferno (Keep in mind, Keep away from countering with each infernos at a time!). It’s also possible to use a heal spell in your loons to avoid wasting them from splash injury.
Half 2: The LaLoon
After your kill squad has accomplished their job, drop the loons surgically (2-3 per protection), guarded by your hounds and Adopted by your Warden if you happen to’re a Th11. Drop Haste spells as wanted. Utilizing them earlier than countering a Wizard tower is really useful.
Drop a rage and use Grand Warden’s Everlasting Tome when the Loons are within the core of the bottom. Use the freeze to counter Inferno/Eagle Artillery. See how you should utilize Freeze spell correctly right here:
And after this drop your cleanup troops and that’s the way you 3 star with GoBoLaLoon.
This assault technique could be very a lot op. Even in TH11, you’ll see numerous loons wandering across the base. However for that spectacular outcome, you’ve to maintain working towards!
Use pleasant challenges earlier than you make a warfare assault because it’s not a simple technique. All in all, as soon as you might be accomplished working towards, you’re in a position to get straight 3-Star assaults accomplished.