This information will probably be all in regards to the new Th10 & TH11 attacking Technique which was delivered to gentle by two instances CWL Champions “Dark Looters” – Sure guys, I’m speaking in regards to the CloneBone (DragLoon with Clone spell). Earlier than, the June 2017 replace, the Clone Spell was the least used Elixir spell as a result of gamers couldn’t get a lot worth out of it for it’s Four spell cupboard space. Nevertheless, after the buff and a brand new stage added, it’s now getting used with Dragons and Balloons extra ceaselessly which made this new technique a highly regarded one among the many TH10 & TH11 gamers who’re devoted to Clan War. Now, I’ll break this technique into some little elements so that you just guys can perceive why this one is now trending.
How CloneBone works
This technique works finest towards these bases which have offset Air Defenses. As you possibly can see you’ll be capable of take out a few ADs together with your AQ and BK(with some wizards). And the opposite ones might be handled straight-targeting Balloons with the assistance of Rage/Haste spells.
However this doesn’t imply that you would be able to’t assault these bases which have extra like centralized Air Defenses that may’t be accessed with solely Heroes as this instance right here
In these instances, your Heroes can be used for Funneling in order that your Dragons go straight into the bottom. When you’ve correctly handled the ADs with minimal loss, different defenses gained’t be capable of cease you from getting a 3 Star victory.
Which Townhall Ranges does CloneBone work?
Townhall 10 & 11
Professional’s of CloneBone
- Very efficient technique for 11v10 dips these days
- Extraordinarily highly effective on these bases which have offset ADs
Con’s of CloneBone
- Extra a Clan War Technique, utilizing it for Trophy Pushing wants generally longer looking for bases you should use it towards
- Extraordinarily Expensive on Elixir
- Max Degree of Clone spell wanted when you’re a TH11
Important Objective of This Technique
- Clan struggle.This technique is especially used for 11v10 dips, 11v11 & 10v10 triples. Nevertheless, this technique will also be used for 10v11 doubles on sure varieties of bases.
- Trophy Pushing. It’s also possible to use this technique for Trophy pushing as a Th10(/11). However utilizing this technique above Titan league is beneficial because the excessive quantity of loot bonus which is able to compensate this military’s excessive elixir value. In decrease Leagues you in all probability have a loss on Elixir ceaselessly.
Military Composition for CloneBone
- Eight-10 Dragons
- Eight-12 Balloons
- Max Lava Hound and 1Max Balloon within the CC
You possibly can change a Dragon with 3-Four Wizards to again up your Barbarian King. The BK will tank for them whereas the Wizards can take out half offset AD(s), relying on the bottom design. AQ doesn’t want any backup troop for her ranged assault type. Nevertheless, a Big can be utilized to absorb some preliminary hits. It’s also possible to take some Wall Breakers (relying on the extent) to interrupt partitions for her if there’s an AD beneath partitions making it out of her vary.
All in all, be smart about what you select since you ought to know what you’re doing.
Spell Composition For CloneBone
- 1 Clone spell
- 3 Rage spell
- 1 Poison or Haste spell
- 1 Haste(if Th10)/ Rage (If Th11)
When and use your Clone Spell
The Clone spell is what differentiate this technique from a standard DragLoon. This spell wants good timing and ideal utilization to get many of the worth out of it. Now, there’s solely two form of troops which you’ll and it is advisable to clone: Dragons and Balloons. I’ll present you ways and when to make use of it.
Cloning Dragons is barely beneficial when you may have a maxed Clone Spell which is stage 5. It could possibly clone as a lot as 40 troop house which is able to create two extra Dragons within the battlefield. Now, there’s one factor that every one of you may not know is, cloned troops keep in battlefield for a restricted period of time, so it wants good timing to make use of. Should you use it too early, your cloned Dragons can disappear earlier than even reaching the core. At all times use the Clone spell once you’re within the core so as to add extra firepower.
Yet another factor, at all times clone your main Dragon as a result of cloned Dragons are destined to vanish from the battle, you’ll need them to tank/die on your actual Dragons since they’re those who will probably be cleansing up the bottom finally.
The extent of your clone doesn’t actually matter as it could actually clone 5-Eight loons relying on the extent. Now, you possibly can clone loons in several conditions, like:
- Suppose there are half Offset ADs which might be instantly focused with loons (as you possibly can see within the picture). Then, you possibly can drop your CC Lava Hound and Loon and clone the only Loon. With the assistance of a Haste/Rage spell and the Hound as their tank, Loons will take out just a few defenses simply. Generally you gained’t want that Hound to tank them.
- In case you’re coping with a Single Goal Inferno which might be lethal for Drags, you possibly can clone your Loon(s) proper earlier than countering it. Underneath the Rage/Haste Spell, they’ll overpower the Inferno Tower(s) (Nevertheless when you’re coping with a multi-target inferno, Cloning Drags would be the most suitable choice as Drags overpower the Multi-target Infernos).
- It’s also possible to clone your loons when Drags are busy Coping with Excessive HP buildings and there are too many defenses concentrating on them.
CloneBone Step by Step
With all that being stated guys, let’s take a look at how this assault truly works. Let’s take these two bases as instance
As you possibly can see, Base 1 has offset ADs and Base 2 has centralized ADs (though they’re on one facet of the bottom). Largely, you’ll see these two varieties of AD placement in several layouts so, I’ll present you what to do once you’re coping with them.
In this sort of bases, your Heroes needs to be taking good care of half ADs (the extra, the higher). Your BK, AQ and a few Wizards are a part of the primary a part of your assault, as you possibly can see, The BK is deployed round 3 o’clock to tank for these wizards who will take out the first AD. Now, the right funnel made the BK go to 2 o’clock the place the 2nd AD is and the AQ will probably be deployed. She then will maintain that AD after which drags are good to go.
Deploying your DragLoon:
Dragons, adopted by Balloons (and Grand Warden when you’re a TH11), ought to at all times be deployed the place many of the air concentrating on defenses are. As on this one, the attacker selected to assault from the north-west facet.
Now there are a few ADs nonetheless intact on the opposite facet. Effectively, you’ve obtained your CC troop to take care of these. Whereas your Drags are decimating the core, your lava hound adopted by some loons (on this assault, the attacker used the clone spell on the CC loon which created extra loons to help the Lava Hound as in Case#1), will take out another defenses. Drop Rage/Haste spells as wanted.Now that you just’ve taken care of all of the ADs, your drags ought to maintain the remaining.
In this sort of bases, your heroes needs to be used for funneling which is able to stop the drags from being distracted by any outdoors construction. As you possibly can see I’ve deployed my Heroes on each side of the bases to clear up some trash.
Now that you just’ve made your funnel, deploy your dragons, spam your loons behind them and drop the CC hound to tank for your entire troops adopted by your Grand Warden (when you’re a TH11). The Grand Warden capacity, Everlasting Tome, needs to be used correctly to get the preliminary stage of your assault finished with minimal loss. You possibly can take a more in-depth look right here to test how to get most value from the Grand Warden here.
Now, if you find yourself in the course of the bottom Drop your Clone spell on Drag/Loons as wanted. Drop Rage Spells and Haste spells correctly to assist your troops do extra harm in much less time.
You’re finished together with your assault and when you’ve finished it proper, you’ll get away with a triple.
Guys, CWL Season 3 is now occurring and each clan is getting superb outcomes with this assault. Discovering it’s origin on CWL Season 2 Finals, it’s now essentially the most used 11v10 dip technique. Though, 11v10 dips doesnt want a lot rationalization as I’ve already defined 11v11, right here’s a video which is simply filled with 11v10 dip assaults with this technique
Nevertheless, when you’re going for a 10v11 double with this technique, let me inform you that the factors needs to be the identical. Care for these ADs that it is advisable to so as to get your dragons to the TH for a 2-star victory. With some expertise and good scouting expertise, you’ll absolutely be capable of do this. Now, with all that being stated, please remark down under to let me understand how’d you want my information and when you’ve any questions. I’ll absolutely get to all of you. Peace out.